Hey there, I’m Giselle! An adventure-loving-20-something who is learning daily what it means to have eyes to see, ears to hear, and a heart to respond and explore.
I’m a professional traveler, part-time writer, part-time book seller, part-time model, and full-time adventurer. I could summarize who I am in a single sentence or an entire book, so let me give you the cliff-notes version…
- I’m an introvert who parades as an extrovert.
- I travel…a lot. In 2016 alone I traveled to 24 countries, through 24 time zones, on 6 different continents.
- On an ideal Saturday morning you’ll probably find me curled up with a book and a cappuccino in one of my (many) favorite coffee shops.
- I’m always reading at least four books at a time.
- I have a heart for people on the margins of society and a passion for fighting injustice.
- I deeply believe in the transformative power of stories, so I do my best to tell them well–whether they are mine or someone else’s.
- Emma Watson is my girl (can I be her when I grow up?).
To find out more about who I am I suppose you’ll have to read my blog and follow me on social media (links below). I love to collaborate too, so if you like what you see and want to work together, don’t be a stranger!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org